- YES! We guide you in discussing topics you might not have thought about.
- 50% of marriages end in divorce.
- Statistics show that premarital mentoring increases marriage success by 30%.
- 94% of individuals in the general public want to get married.
- We give you tools to use when you don’t see eye to eye.
- Love Languages
- Affair Proofing
How can I hope to have a marriage that will last a lifetime?
Premarital Mentoring is vitally important in tilting the odds of having a marriage that will last. And your engagement is the perfect time to grow closer to and discover more about each other…if you make it a priority.
Have you and your fiancé recently become engaged? Our premarital program is ideal for you. We offer unique couple-to-couple mentoring for those who desire to enter marriage with God’s guidance. Our program walks couples through our scripture based curriculum, to address concerns such as love language differences, emotional and physical intimacy issues and conflict resolution. And we provide practical tools for you to apply in the areas of finance, communication, and affair proofing your marriage.
How Do I Do This?
We’ll pair you with one of our well trained Christian couples, who you’ll meet online or in-person for six sessions. They’ll walk with you through our Marriage by God premarital curriculum, which is designed to show couples how to live out God’s design for marriage, in order to build a strong foundation.
All you have to do is sign up here and we’ll take care of the rest. When you sign up, you and your fiancé will be asked to fill out separate information forms. All information gathered is confidential and will only be shared with your mentor-couple.
What's the Cost?
The cost of our premarital mentoring is $175 for the six sessions, which includes two workbooks. Sponsorship is available.
Be a Marriage Mentor!
We have an opportunity to build great marriages!
We’re growing a network of mentors to help build great marriages that last a lifetime! We are offering an opportunity to impact the lives of a young couple looking for guidance in their most important decision to commit to someone for life. Can you commit to six session of mentoring? Once you see how receptive a premarital couple is to your guidance, you will want to do more. We show you how to use our mentor’s guide which provides scripture verses and practical tools that focus on overcoming the challenges of marriage.
God will use you to bless their marriage by offering insights to situations you’ve encountered as a married couple. You can fill the gap for many of these couples that have come from broken homes and do not know where to turn to for advice about marriage
We provide online training to help you use the mentors guide to meet with a couple and guide them through the eighteen chapters in the Marriage by God workbook. Please join our movement and make a difference in marriages all across the country.
Why You Can Make a Difference
- Mentor couples can share their wisdom from being married for a long time.
- Many engaged couples come from broken homes and need someone to talk to about marriage.
- The intimate setting allows the engage couple to ask more intimate questions.
- The engaged couple may not know how to address issues that are discussed in the Marriage by God program.
- Couples might be looking for a church to attend and your friendship might encourage them to find a church family.
- As a mentor couple, you can help them learn more about the love of God.